1. Make a review of the literature about the Tuskegee Study. Write an Argumentative Essay focusing on the ethical implications or ethical dilemmas of the study. State your position or arguments and support them with literature.
2. The Essay must have a minimum of 700 and a maximum of 800 words, with a minimum of three (3) professional references.
3. Use the APA style for citation and references (APA 7th edition)
4. Must contain cover and reference page.
5. To avoid plagiarism submit to Safe Assign.
In 1932, the Public Health Service, working with the Tuskegee Institute, began a study to record the natural history of syphilis in hopes of justifying treatment programs for blacks. It was called the “Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male.” The study initially involved 600 black men – 399 with syphilis, 201 who did not have the disease. In October 1972, a “Board” advised stopping the study at once. A month later, the Assistant Secretary for Health and Scientific Affairs announced the end of the Tuskegee Study.
U.S. Public Health Services Syphilis Study at Tuskegee
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING PAPERS MARKET TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT